Friday, March 20, 2009

theFRANCHISE Radio - (Late) 3/6 & 3/13 Broadcasts

So, I'm really, really, really behind on my playlists, and I never got around to uploading a streaming playlist of the last show I posted...and I won't have time to do one for the ones in this post, neither! Things have been really hectic lately with Radiothon, but all will be explained during tonight's broadcast!

As a concession, I'll immediately post a streaming playlist of TONIGHT's show -- EARLY! Keep in mind, tonight's show is shorter than usual because of Radiothon (as was last week's playlist), but next week, things go back to normal! Or, as close to it as possible, because next week's show will be a SPECIAL Birthday Edition of theFRANCHISE Radio! I'm turning the big 2-0, and in honor of that, I'll be planning a few things up my sleeve -- and you'll have to tune in to find out!

Meanwhile, here's the last two shows back-to-back, text only unfortunately...

3/6/09 Broadcast
1) Kanye West ft. Dwele - Flashing Lights
2) Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson & One Republic - The Way I Are (Rock Remix)
3) Ciara - Echo
4) Chamillionaire - She Gonna Already Know
5) Jay-Z - Jockin' Jay-Z
6) Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain - Blame It
7) Keri Hilson ft. Lil' Wayne - Turning Me On
8) Bobby Valentino - Tell Me
9) 50 Cent ft. R. Kelly - Do What It Do
10) Slum Village ft. Dwele - Closer
11) Kidz in the Hall ft. Estelle - Love Hangover
12) T.I. - Whatever You Like
13) Erykah Badu - Honey
14) i15 - Lost In Love
15) Novel - Makes You Happy
16) Slim ft. Yung Joc - So Fly
17) The-Dream - Fast Car
18) Bobby Valentino ft. Yung Joc - BEEP
19) Charles Hamilton - She's So High
20) Foxy Brown ft. Blackstreet - Get Me Home
21) J. Holiday - Don't Go
22) Raheem DeVaughn - The Love Experience
23) Dwele - Bodyrock
24) Amerie - That's What U Are
25) Destiny's Child - Feel the Same Way
26) Faith Evans - I Love You
27) Nina Sky ft. Rick Ross - Curtain Call
28) Joe - That's What I Like
29) 112 ft. The Notorious B.I.G. - Only You (Remix)
30) Nas ft. Keri Hilson - Hero

3/13/09 Broadcast -- RADIOTHON '09 EDITION
1) Ryan Leslie - Diamond Girl
2) The Notorious B.I.G. ft. Fabolous, Busta Rhymes, Snoop Dogg, & Nate Dogg - Running Your Mouth
3) 2Pac ft. Digital Underground - I Get Around
4) Foxy Brown ft. Blackstreet - Get Me Home
5) Royce Da 5'9" - Let the Beat Build
6) Royce Da 5'9" - It's the New
7) Chamillionaire ft. Magno - Do Your Thing
8) Nelly - One & Only
9) Novel - Makes You Happy
10) J. Holiday - Don't Go
11) Kanye West - Flashing Lights (LIVE )
12) Jay-Z - I Know (LIVE)
13) Jay-Z - Party Life (LIVE)
14) Keri Hilson - Slow Dance
15) Kidz in the Hall - Wheels Fall Off
16) Kidz in the Hall - Driving Down the Block
17) Charles Hamilton - Brooklyn Girls
18) Slum Village ft. Dwele - Closer

theFRANCHISE Radio: Bringing Blue Hen Nation the finest in hip-hop and R&B and everything else in-between! Making it do what it do for the 302 every Friday night, 11PM-1AM! Only on 91.3FM WVUD-Newark -- the Voice of the University of Delaware!

No comments:

Post a Comment