Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Upcoming Slate For May

Even though this week's show isn't even done yet, I've definitely got big plans for the last set of broadcasts for Spring semester!

Keep in mind that theFRANCHISE Radio will continue during the summer, possibly in more than one timeslot -- INCLUDING more LIVE broadcasts!

Over the coming weeks, though, I'll be having more guest interviews and guest playlists, as well as a wider variety of music gradually introduced each week. Who knows? One week, you might hear Third Eye Blind, another week, you might hear Motorhead. We'll see...

Also, be on the lookout for the YouTube version of the show! I'm looking into getting a camera for each weekly recording session, and I might even be able to arrange something for the live broadcasts this summer, as well. Think of it as a show-behind-the-show type deal...

I'll have a draft analysis article up soon, covering this past weekend's NFL Draft, and I'll be handing out draft grades for my Baltimore Ravens. Best believe that Mel Kiper's got NOTHING on me!!

(Well, ok, maybe that's a lie)

Either way, be sure to tune in this week for arguably the BIGGEST show in the HISTORY of theFRANCHISE Radio! Again, bringing YOU, Blue Hen Nation, the finest in hip-hop and R&B and everything else in-between; making it do what it do for the 302 EVERY Friday night, and ALWAYS starting your weekend off right! Giving you what you want, what you need, and what you gotta have -- PLEASE believe! Only on 91.3FM WVUD-Newark, the VOICE of the University of Delaware! This Friday night, 11PM!

(Did I mention you should really, really, REALLY tune in?)

No comments:

Post a Comment