Friday, April 25, 2008

Favre + Madden = Greatness in 09



I definitely called it. Brett Favre is the cover athlete for EA Sports' Madden NFL 09, and will become the first non-active player to grace the cover of the best-selling (and ONLY) NFL game on the market today. Not that many new features have been announced so far, though.

Well, other than user-controlled touchdown celebrations. Oh, and improved weather effects. Nod to #4, of course.

Oh, and don't forget, NFL Head Coach 09 (yes, it's back) won't be released individually at retail and will instead be bundled with Madden to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the franchise.

Great...another $89.99 I'll be plopping down on the 29th when I go pick up GTA IV. And I'm already reserving NCAA Football 09 even though I have NO IDEA what any of the new features are, let alone the cover athlete.

Either way, this'll be a GREAT summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment